Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Status updates

Scott bought some new bibs for Kai and this one made me think, "If Kai had Facebook/twitter/instagram what would his status updates be like?"  


  • Hey peeps, just eatin some cheerios.  Don't hate.
  • Mommy and Daddy just put me to bed, they think I'm asleep, but I'm sitting here making my plot to rule the world from my crib.
  • Bath time? More like splash time!
  • Where's your nose?  Where's your ears?  I'll show YOU where my ears are!
  • khjbkjyg.  Learning to type is hard, especially when my fingers only reach to the letters, GHTYJ and K.
  • My fingers taste like bananas.  My hair tastes like bananas.  It's probably just a coincidence.
  • Mommy said 3 cuss words today. She doesn't know that I know.  For shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment