Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Last night, we welcomed in 2013 with our friends Cecily and Marcelo!  They just returned from 100 days of backpacking around South America.  How fun are they?  They even camped out on the beach one night in Columbia.  I'm just glad they made it home after that decision.  : )

We had a fun night hearing about their travels, meeting some new people, and toasting the new year.  I pray that 2013 is as fun as my past 29 years have been, as I shall be turning the big three-oh this year!  yikes.  I'm assuming it will be pretty great, as we have an amazing son, a trip to Vegas in the early planning stages, and lots of other adventures just waiting to be had!

CHEERS!


A few more pics (Credit to Cecily, Marcelo, and Karen too!)







No comments:

Post a Comment