Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Presents

I hid Scott's Christmas presents behind all the cleaning supplies.  I thought he would NEVER find them there.  I forgot a little thing called the light bulbs were right next to them and I sent him off to change a lamp and boom!  He came directly back saying he found a bag with some stuff but he didn't look inside.  I need a better location...we are in a new house this year so I need to get creative.  He's not one to snoop, (that is me!) but I want to find a place that he will never look.

More shopping left to do.

So much wrapping to do.

coupons!

sales!

lists!

budgets!

It's fun, but every few days I have to get a grip on myself and pause to catch a breath.


p.s. Kai woke up at 4:30 this morning!  But went back to sleep.  I was very grumpy there for a bit when I thought he was done snoozing.

p.s.s. We are going to one of TWO of Scott's work Christmas parties tomorrow.  I'm excited! There are supposed to be a ton of people there, and all I have to do is look good.



No comments:

Post a Comment