Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

1

that is how many times I have posted in September!  Well, I guess now it's two.  I'm still alive, I promise, I'm just trying to juggle way fun vacations, a crazy chubby baby boy, bills bills bills, cooking dinner, back pain, painting rooms in our house and being more social.  Man! I feel like I am so boring and then I list what we have going on and it's a little busy sounding.

Posts coming up:

Re-cap of Cali vacay. Complete with more pics of our amazing yellow Mustang convertible

Thoughts on Baby school (it's a MDO or preschool, but I call it baby school)

Kai's first sketti romp

Updates on my 30 before 30 progress, which is coming along!

Rants

Update on my back pain (which sucks)

Trip to Fort Worth, which is next weekend!

Kai's first TCU football game

etc.

Excited?  I know you are!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment