Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Baby School

My little dude started preschool! Does that sound crazy to you?

What is he doing in preschool? He is only eleven months old, you say?

That is correct.  This momma needed some TIME.  I've now got two mornings a week, which is perfect.  I have some time to go to doctor's appointments (which by yesterday's post has been much needed) and I even get to meet with some chicks from my church on Thursday during the lunch hour!  Everyone in that group either stays at home, or can get away from their work for an hour and a half on Thursdays which is awesome!

I found out about the school that Kai is in a few months ago and luckily it was before enrollment time.  I had no idea that enrollment was such a deal breaker.  If you don't get in those lines and get on those lists EARLY, just go ahead and wipe your chance of getting your kiddo into a school off your to-do list.

Anyhoo, my big baby is in the rollie pollie class.  I love the name because it's just a whole bunch of chunky little babies crawling (and one toddling) around the room!  And on his day it is all boys!  So much fun.  Every time I come to pick him up I always find him in a great mood and he is happy to see me.  Then he takes an awesome 3 HOUR NAP when we get home.  Yesterday it was 3+ hours!

The first day was actually kind of hard for me to give him up, but so good.  And since I'm hoping to work next fall, this will be a great transition for me to get used to handing big baby off to other super awesome people, so that they can fall in love with him!  


No comments:

Post a Comment