Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

thwarted!

I was going to have a garage sale yesterday, but the impending doom of rain made me believe that it just wouldn't be possible.  I really wanted to get rid of some of our stuff, but I guess the skirt I wore twice in 10 years, and the 18 baseball caps that Scott doesn't wear any more will live to see another day.

thwarted!

We DID get to go see Rock of Ages last night.  One side of my brain says, "that was a fun show, and I'm glad we got to sing along to some rockin' 80's tunes..." the other side says, "yikes, there were a lot of jokes that I'm sad to say that I laughed at..."  All in good fun I guess!  The third side of my brain still wants to yell, "shut up!" to the losers that were sitting behind me and Scott who were talking/singing/drunk/explaining the show/INTERACTING with the characters and poorly chosen times. 

The Long Center was pretty neato, and Scott got us amazing seats (they were a present from my FIRST 29th birthday back in July) that he was worried wouldn't be great.  Middle mezzanine toward the front is always good, my love! We ate at ZAX beforehand, which was delicious.  I had tilapia and he had beef skewers, but the most important part was the yummy margarita I had.  Mmmmmmmm.

p.s. I started a sewing project yesterday.  whew! That stuff is complicated.  I'm trying a pattern, so that I can learn to read them and use them.  It's a half apron, and I'm already confused.  Way to go Jane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment