Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day Twenty-Five: Something that I miss

Gosh.  I miss living in a dorm.  No wait I don't. 

I miss living within 5 seconds of all my closest girl friends.  We would hang together all the time when we lived in the same dorm.  Movie nights, craft time, IM chats, the UGE!, etc. etc.  My friend Red used to run down the hallway fling open our door and blast me in the face with a pillow and then run off.  I would chase after her but she would lock her door so I couldn't get in.  Pansy.

I don't think I was the best roommate in the world (sorry Erin, Cici, and Mere!) but looking back, I do miss being so close with everyone.  Now my best friends from college live in NYNY, LA, Nebraska, Dallas, San Antonio, Chile, San Fransisco, and me in Austin!  We are all over the place and I can't wait for the next time we get to reunite!!  Most of us will be at Bequisha's wedding in Santa Ynez which is going to be a beautiful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment