Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Day Twenty-seven: Put my ipod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs played

I decided to do this from my iTunes library on my computer instead of my phone. 

We have the following amount of music in our iTunes library:
5938 items, 16.7 days (worth of music), or 34.89 GB of music files. 

Every once in a while I think about how crazy it would be to sit down and listen through our entire library for 16.7 days. Nuts.  Also, keep in mind that we have gotten rid of ALL of our CDs.  I repeat ALL.  Scott and I took the time to sit down and burn every single one of them.  Hence the ginormous amount of music.  It is weird to no longer have all those jewel cases, or a car visor CD holder, or those crazy binders that hold all our CDs, but it does make me feel free!  If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to make the transfer.

**Note-when I got married to the mister, we combined our music libraries! Please don't judge.  I'm going to be HONEST with what comes up here.

Without further ado:
(I'm nervous!) 


  1. "It's All Been Done Before" - Barenaked Ladies
  2. "Glorify Your Name Forever"- Not sure on artist, it's live
  3. "Girls"- Beastie Boys
  4. Explicit-SKIP!!!
  5. "I'm Scared" - Duffy
  6. "MMMBop" - Hanson 
  7. "Rolling in the Deep" - Adele
  8. "Goodbye Earl" - Dixie Chicks
  9. "Fly Like an Eagle" - Steve Miller Band
  10. "Yes" From the Meet Joe Black Soundtrack- Thomas Newman
I hope that was eclectic enough for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment