Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day Thirty: A Photo of Me Today and 3 Good Things that Have Happened in the Last Thirty (ahem) Days

This photo was not from today, but it was from my 29th birthday last week!  We went to Uchiko and it was...

BEYOND AMAZING.

My husband just knocked it out of the park by picking the restaurant that I had been dying to go to and making a surprise reservation!  What a stud.

So this was my first attempt at a sock bun, and I think it came out pretty great.  I also got new earrings from Cecilia and they looked quite cute with my outfit.  Another thing to eventually work into my 30 before 30, I got out a skirt that I have had for about 5 years, but have only worn twice!!
Not a great pic, but it will do....

So three good things:
  1. I celebrated the following birthdays, Scott's belated, Emily, Logan, Pat, Erin, My mom, Dad, Maddy, ME!, and next up is my big bro.  (It's been a fun 30 days/two months!)
  2. Scott and I are 3 seasons through Parks and Rec. and I'm loving it!
  3. I turned 29 and I'm okay with it!  We will see what 30 brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment