Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Day Twenty-three: 20 Facts About Me

  1. I'm growing my hair out again.
  2. I have a cat and a dog that kind of match.
  3. I have a chubtastic 9 month old.
  4. I'm married to a ranting, frisbee loving, cell phone whisperer (meaning that he can glance at your phone over your shoulder from across the room and tell you the brand and model).  He's good lookin' too!
  5. I'm not uptight about spelling and grammar (I'm more mathy) but I get very frustrated with yeah, yay, and yea getting mixed up.  Blah!
  6. I really identify with dorky women characters on TV (like Liz Lemon and Leslie Knope).
  7. I love my Kindle, but wish I could have a wall full of books I've read.
  8. I'm a stay-at-home mama right now, but want to go back to work in the not too distant future.  The timing keeps changing, but I'm a teacher and I want to teach!  
  9. I love watching the weather radar.
  10. I was in band (clarinet player) and also did dance team! 
  11. Prior to dance team, I was a ballerina for 14 years.
  12. This is my sixth blog (If I'm remembering correctly.)
  13. I wish I could sing.
  14. I'm a TCU Horned Frog through and through!
  15. I graduated with a BBA in marketing and then went back and got a master's degree in education. (both at TCU!)
  16. I love live music! I'm from Austin...duh!
  17. 90's alt. rock gets me every time.
  18. I loathe ironing.
  19. I have a ridiculous sense of smell that makes changing diapers borderline traumatic.
  20. I used to work at Six Flags Over Texas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment