Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm failing...

at giving up soda.

Coke why do you trouble me so?!?!

There are a few days where I stay strong and drink tea instead (mind you it is Sweet Leaf, so still lots of sugar) but I am really proud at the end of that day to know I didn't ingest soda poison, as gluten free/paleo/clean eaters would probably call it.  I ran across an infographic the other day about what soda does to your body and just skipped right over it.  I think I shall go find it and post it here.
http://dailyinfographic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/soda-full.png


Stupid soda.  I hate you.

P.S. I think it's ridiculous that there is a whole website dedicated to creating these infographics on a daily basis! I guess I feel like many issues or subjects of these infographics are way more complex that their portrayal on a "one-pager."  I do like some of the fun ones, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment