Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Describe (in words or photos) your favorite reading space.

No photo for this post, because I love to read in our closet!  I don't really want you all to see our mess of clothes and shoes in there.

We moved into the most amazing house this year, and the master closet is super spacious.  I found out the other day that sitting on the floor in there is the perfect spot to read.  I am situated nicely under the windows so I get good natural sunlight,  I nurse my baby in there sometimes after his bath, so our extra boppy pillow is in there (also good for an impromptu nap on the floor, which is how the mister found me the other day...drooling, I might add....) and there is nothing to distract me really!  I find when I sit down to read downstairs I see the laundry or the dishes close by and get off track.  If I'm secluded upstairs I don't see the things I need to do as much and will actually enjoy my good quiet reading time.  Everything gets a little neglected, but when you are reading a book like Pride and Prejudice, it's worth it! Am I right, or am I right?


1 comment:

  1. You are right and I love to read in your Dad's study!

    ReplyDelete