Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

acrawlin' and acreepin'

Hey Big Baby!

      This weekend was a big one for you!   You started to crawl, like really crawl, not just the push yourself around on your face kind of stuff you have been doing. You also started to pull yourself up on this new toy that I bought you!  It's pretty cute.  You aren't pulling up to your feet very often yet, but you are definitely up on your knees to try and push all the buttons on the little tabletop.  All that being said, I am tired little man!  You are stressing me out more and I find myself running quickly so you don't pull something down on top of you, or eat a piece of grass/dirt/fur etc. that I didn't catch when I was cleaning last. 

    Also, you have been on a nap protest.  Mommy really doesn't like that.  Usually you will scream for a few minutes and then drift off to dream land, but you are really testing my ability to leave you alone and let you try and fall asleep.  I think it's your teeth and it makes me sad to think that you are hurting.  I'll get past it, but I just feel bad for you, little one!

you're the best big baby in the world,
mommy

3 comments:

  1. Yay, the crawling has begun!!!! I'm glad that he stopped being stubborn and gave it a try. :) See now that he knows he can get places faster that way he will start walking in no time. Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! It's super cute to watch him pull those knees up! And when he sees something he wants it's like crawl, scoot scoot, crawl, push, grunt, scoot. Love it!

      Delete
    2. Sounds super cute! Can't wait to see him movin' and a groovin'. :)

      Delete