Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cecilia Fritts (an acrostic...)

C is for....caring
E is for... effervescent... (hair)
C is for...conscientious.  This is my most favorite picture of us ever.


I is for...independent
L is for...light of my life

I is for...interesting dance moves
A is for...amazing
F is for...flirty
R is for...rich in wisdom

I is for...intelligent
T is for...terrific cowgirl


T is for...totally creative

S is for...stellar


Lastly, Cecilia Fritts, it is was your birthday, and I had to respond to your post about me on my bday, right? right!!  You are an amazing sister, friend, God Mother, and wifey (to me and Logan!)  I have learned so much from you about parenting my little man over the last year and I will always be proud to call you my dear dear friend.

P.S. please text me if you would like me to switch out a pic. I'm referencing the hair highlights pic ca. 2003? I would beg you to let me leave it.












No comments:

Post a Comment