Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby's asleeeeeeeeep.

Off to Katy today to see the in-laws!  Every time I take Kai somewhere to see people he hasn't seen in a while I'm reminded of how quickly all this goes.  He's starting to kind of say, "maaaaaaa" which is awesome!  He is also pushing up high on his little hands to work on getting his big honking legs underneath him so he can crawl.  He'll get on his hands and then fall down on his chest, and then get his legs under him and then stretch them out and start over with the hands again.  He does this little rocking boat number for a while and then puts his head down on the floor to rest.  So cute!  I'm so smitten with him.

Need to start picking up the house, and packing for our departure.  Then I have to take furball #2 to the kennel.  Wish we had someone who could come keep her at our house.  I should look into that over the summer.  At least we know that furball #1 roams free with no dog chasing him everywhere!  I can't even imagine his inner monologue...poor kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment