Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day Ten: My favorite place to eat

Right now, right now?

TORCHY'S!

Scott is a little iffy on Torchys (because of the vegetables!) but I'm all in.  This place has it all!**  Fried avacado tacos, chicken fajitas, burritos, breakfast, a taco called a trailer park, which you can get trashy (that means take off all veggies and add queso! yes please!)  I would eat there everyday if I weren't trying to look more like Kate Middleton.

Oh Kate Middleton...  Every time I see a picture of you I want to starve myself. Or play field hockey. Or wear a fascinator. Or wear nude hose.  

**Please note, I was going to link to a video of Stefon from SNL here, however, nothing I could find was appropriate.  Google him.  You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment