Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day Seven: My Dream Wedding

Okay, so I HAD my dream wedding!  I maybe would go back and change just a few details now that Pinterest is in existence! However, I married the love of my life so that's the most important thing right?!?!

I guess to think of a different locale...I maybe would have had it in Paris or Rome, something like that.  Or on the beach!  yum.  So Maui was an amazing honeymoon, so maybe a wedding out there?  The only thing is, if you have a destination wedding, all your guests are there in the same place where you are honeymooning.  I mean who wants to come out for brunch the next day and run into their dad? 

Maybe we could have gotten hitched, then gotten in a boat and sailed to another island.  That sounds nice. 

and P.S. Honey, in case you are reading this, renewing our vows in Maui would be super amazing someday!  Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment