Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day Fifteen: Something I don't leave my house without...

There are a lot of things I take with me these days when I leave my house, here's a standard list:
baby (of course)
baby bag (with all the essentials)
purse
etc.

I have noticed lately that I ALWAYS take water with me wherever I go.  I get home and a lot of times I haven't even taken a sip!  Maybe it's a comfort level thing that I like to have my snuggly little water bottle with me all the time.  (I'm sure my mister has noticed this, and just never given me a hard time about it)  Anyhoo, I'm trying to drink tons of water while I'm nursing so I gotta keep up the water guzzling.  Cheers!

Shout out: to the mister for leaving a pound of meat and a thing of fresh guacamole in my car when unloading the groceries.  I thought my car smelled weird the next day, but then it was heinous the day after that!! 48 hours in the 100 degree Tejas heat?!?  That was rank.  And what memories are made of.  


No comments:

Post a Comment