Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day Six: Pet I would like to own

**I just took down all the photos on this post, so if it doesn't make sense, I'm sorry!

This is a baby Pomeranian.... oh. my. gosh.  These little guys are just the cutest, itsiest, bitsiest little fluffer fluffs!!  I know it's a little yapper but I have wanted one ever since I found out what they look like as little puppies!! It's like their little fur is about to overtake their entire little faces, I just can't handle it!   Here are a few more...

Eeek!  So precious...

and lastly,
Look at his little fur!  Such a happy pupper!


Okay, so I know I will probably never own one of these.  It's a little out of my normal personality.  In all reality, I could more see myself with a sweet lab, or a golden, but I've always just looked at these little guys and thought they were cuties!

The other little animal I would love to have eventually is a smooshed face cat!  They are kind of sad because I think the smoosh face is from being inbred, but they are just so ridiculous looking and funny.  It looks like everything they think would have a sarcastic tone to it.

For example: Seriously, mom, why are you taking a picture of me right now, I'm dreaming of mice and don't have time for you to be all up in my kool-aid.  Go get me some milk.  I need that yesterday, woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment