Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day Three: My Fave Store

Easy, and anyone who knows me will know...

FOSSIL!

I love their dresses (though nursing makes it hard to wear dresses in public) and I love their jeans and watches...and purses, and wallets. oh my!  I have an issue.  And I'm drooling.

I just recently bought this tank.... I wear it with jeans and wedges...muah! great easy Austiny outfit.
However, if anyone would like to send me this:
or better yet this:


I'm open to that.

Luckily, my husband used to work at Fossil when we first started dating (which gave him a much more heightened sense of style...well working there and hanging out with his friend Nate...who got him the job...) and that meant gifts from this glorious land of clothing and fine leather goods and now we are still addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment