Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Day Eight: A Song and Photo to match my mood

Kai took FOREVER to go down for his nap...So in my head I started singing that 90's hit (Finally! It has happened to me blah blah blah blah) once he finally gave up and fell asleep... I knew n-o-n-e of the other words, so there was a lot of blah blah blah-ing.

Jane gets on the interwebs and YES! This song and video is posted on Youtube.  What luck!  Please follow this link to a dream of a music video that only could have happened in the great United States of America in the 90's.   This is like one of those videos that the Real Housewives/Kris Jenner makes when they get bored and need to make a music video (stat!).

Here's a pic just to entice you to go back to the link and click!


That photo matches my mood too.  Day eight: check and check!


No comments:

Post a Comment