Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Visit for Erin and Pat's birthdays

We are in Katy this weekend! My (oh so grown up niece) and brother-in-law, celebrated birthdays so we were on hand for the festivities!

I went on an emergency swimsuit run because I knew that everyone would want to swim and pre-baby swimsuits don't work on this post-baby mama... Honestly, its because my top half won't fit in anything I currently own. Benefits of nursing I guess??? So into the fitting room at Target I went.  That little adventure made me really need a cocktail.  I tried on a couple 2 pieces and ultimately decided that was a no go, BUT I didn't give up!! So I think I found a tankini  that I liked (the 12th suit that I tried on). A least the husband professed his appreciation of the suit, but I think he knows not to be negative (about that at least!).

Kai did great today. Lots of family, snuggles, kisses, swimming etc. love that big baby! I love how serious he gets when he meets new people, and then he just has this big charming grin that comes out when he is ready to play.

He's about 23 pounds now! Yikes. My back pain is very justified!

No comments:

Post a Comment