Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Intermission

That is the SECOND time I've gone to the hospital and they have strongly suggested that my only problem is gas.  wow.

Imagine this, 5 o'clock AM, Jane gets up to go tinkle and comes back to lay down for another precious 45 minutes- an hour...and as she gets back to the bed serious ab pain develops and then the room starts to spin, fuzzy sounds overwhelm, and the grayness comes. 

Wake up husband with serious hits to the hip.

Try to get out of bed, more spinning, more grayness.  Down to floor.

Husband gets baby so we can go to hospital.

Helps wife downstairs...worse dizziness, grayness, down to knees.  Vomitous feeling.

Husband gets food for baby, and tries to help wife to car, near blackout in laundry room.

Back to couch.  Husband calls 911. 

Room full of firemen, and EMTs. 

-----

I was then loaded on a gurney, put in the ambulance, and taken to the hospital.  After hours of tests, a full IV, ultrasound, bloodwork etc.  There was nothing wrong.  I'm normal.  The doc said the pain was probably gas and there was no real explanation on the dizziness.  Thanks for that!  And the bills to come. 

I have a feeling my blood sugar got wonky, or I slept funny and maybe cut off the circulation to my brain?!?!  Is that possible? Probably not.

Shout out: to the hubs for being so patient and taking such good care of me. To my baby boy, mom, grandmother, uncle, and dad for being there for us when we needed it! I'm so blessed to have people to depend on.

Note: Days eleven and twelve of my 30 days blog to come...though no one probably cares that I have those two to write...b/c I haven't told anyone about this blog yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment