Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chiropractor

I fell...fell bad. 

Back in January or February I was walking down the stairs, holding my baby, and whoosh!  My foot slipped right out from underneath me and I landed on my hiney.  Kai was fine, but really scared!  He immediately started wailing, and as such (as a sensitive new mom) I did too!  I didn't realize I hurt myself until much later, but yipes...I really think I moved something or pinched a nerve or something.  I've decided to try a Chiropractor next week!  I have had many friends go, and I've always dismissed Chiros as "voo doo" science, but I'm very interested to try one.  I'm not too keen on going to physical therapy right now, because I've tried it before when I had a ballet injury back in high school and it worked to an extent but I don't know how much it will help this time.  I've been going to yoga and trying to stretch/move and use ibuprofen to help me relax the muscle but it's just not working.  So this time I will start with the Chiropractor and see how that goes! 

All for today.  Baby is napping, and we are meeting a friend at Chick-Fil-A today for lunch, so I gotta get some stuff done around the house before we head out!

No comments:

Post a Comment