Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day Nine: A photo of the item I last purchased


I didn't take a photo of all my groceries, but let me tell you, I went to HEB and bought a bunch of stuff! Last night with said groceries, I made scalloped potatoes and pork chops from my efforts to cook recipes from the same cook book all month!  I've made about 4 recipes from the book so far and they have come out....okay.  The cook book is a New Orleans/plantation/southern food cook book so everything has been pretty rich.  Bacon, butter, crab meat etc. have all been major players this month. 

Listening to: Wait Wait Don't Tell Me (The NPR news quiz)

Enjoying: Kai's nap (that will only be 2 hours today b/c we have to go meet up with Kai's grandpa!  um, yesterday was a 3 HOUR NAP!! It had been a while, and it was glorious.

Also enjoying: Sweet Leaf Tea from shopping trip yesterday.

Looking forward to: Girls night on Thursday with my chickadees from churchy church, a baby shower for my friend, Ali, and the Howard's visit on Saturday with D1 and D2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment