Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day Eleven: What's in my makeup bag








Here's what's in my makeup bag....
MAC- foundation, coverup, blush and one of their eyeshadows (which I'm not super impressed with, I like all the other items I bought, but the eyeshadow is definitely falling short)
Maybelline- Great Lash- Unless I go buy a $30 tube of mascara (which I don't very often) this is my go to!  Simple cheap and works great!
id eyeshadows- These are my fave!  I love the ones with shimmer, mmmmmmmmm.
L'Oreal Infallible eyeliner- I get the brown-black color.  Goes on smooth, sometimes smudges to my upper lid, but stays put pretty well
Revlon-Just Bitten lipstain- I like these!  I don't love reapplying my lip stick, and my hair always gets stuck in gloss which drives me batty.  This is a good compromise for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment