Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day Four: A Picture of my Best (est) friends

So I don't have just one best friend, I have 3!

First and foremost is my Mr. Hatter himself.  We have been together for 7 years now (if you count dating, engagement and marraige)  yikes! I can't believe it's been that long.  And I know that I love him more now than ever.  I've always had a hard time understanding that statement because it makes it sound like when we got married I didn't love him as much as I do now.   However, with a kiddo now, I feel like I understand that better.  It's like you share so much of the complexities of life and  joy/sorrow/fun/new experiences are just multiplied to make the love that much more.  hmmmm.  Anyway, here's a pic! (it's old but it does the trick!)

Next up we have Cecilia.  She is my dearest girl from college (Go Frogs!) We were roommates for a long time and now we are each other's children's Godparents.  I couldn't think of a better woman to call Godmother to my little Kai man.  This is one of my fave pics of us, I will let it speak for itself. 
 

My other bestie is a girl I've known for a loooooong time, Elemily!  We started out as friends when we played clarinet together in middle school and the rest is history.  We have been through a lot together and she is just such an awesome gal.  
I'm so lucky to have all of these wonderful people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment