Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Day Twelve: A photo of my hometown

Here's two photos of my hometown.  I grew up in central Austin.  (Technically, I was born in Dallas, but we moved to ATX when I was 3, so this is the place of my childhood.)

Once, in college a guy told me Austin was just a big cesspool...hmmmmmm, I'm thinking he never went anywhere in the city and only got stuck in traffic on 35.  Who judges a city on that?!?  Or maybe he was an Aggie at heart (but a Frog by association, which is doubly worse...HFFL!)


Recently, the mister and I (and our little dude) moved to ATX, and I'm enjoying sharing the town with my family!  I'm glad that Kai will be able to grow up being active in this town, experiencing live music, and enjoying the hill country and the lakes.  Much like his mama, Grams and Gramps, aunts and uncles,  and great-grandparents were all able to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment